Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back!

As a sort of, "Hey look I'm back!" I'm deciding to post two pages of my scrapbook that I completed today. I think a lot of people view scrapbooking as an amateur arts and crafts hobby, but I really think it's a great exercise for composition and layout. Plus it's a neat way to display memories creatively and colorfully! And so, I present two pages of memories from over a year ago (yes, I need to catch up).


I haven't posted since last summer, and that's because I was completing an intense one year Master's program for Art Education. After that, I shipped myself off to Braeside Camp to be an arts and crafts instructor/counselor. More on that in upcoming posts.

But anyways, I hope to post a lot more artwork and doodles in the future. Maybe even lesson plan ideas and thoughts on games. Did I mention I conquered the God of War trilogy in my down time this summer? AWESOME series! Great story line, and great puzzles.

Alright, talk to you all again soon! Enjoy these last days of summer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment