Monday, September 12, 2011

Zombie Spongebob

Right when I was finishing summer camp back in August, I got a message from a friend about a position opening up in a studio in Rochester. I interviewed, and did a test for them. They requested a zombie Spongebob walk cycle, and so I did my best. I haven't heard from them in a while, and I'm not sure if they'll still hire me, but I was super happy with the way this came out. I had never really drawn someone else's character before, let alone animated it with a little variation. Could use more work, had about two nights to work on it. It reminded me how much fun animating is :) Also, copyrights go to Nickelodeon! Consider this "fanart" :P


3 comments:

  1. That's way good! They better hire you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John! :D Still holding crossed fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way he shifts his weight feels very convincing for Spongebob. If it were a more typical zombie, I'd say the steps need more drag and the shoulders should have a more pulling effect on the hands as secondary objects. Looking good overall!

    ReplyDelete